Privacy and cookies
Our cookies never store personal data about you – items such as address information is stored securely and only used for the purpose it was collected.
We are providing this information as part of our drive to improve clarity and reassurances about your privacy on the Internet as part of a wider effort to comply with recent legislation.
How to delete cookies
As there are so many different browsers out there, it is best to refer to their particular help sections. More information is also available on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s site, All About Cookies.
If no action is taken?
If you decide not to block our ‘Cookies’ through your own web browser settings, this will be an acceptance that you have taken up the use of our ‘Cookies’ and the placing of the text files in your browser directory.
What information does Journey Owl collect?
- Customer feedback – through visitors of our site emailing Journey Owl or filling in our online forms and boxes on our ‘contact us’ page
- Form submitted data. For example visitor information i.e. addresses input
- Site usage information, using cookies to improve the website development
How is this information used?
- To contact you (if you have requested us to do so)
- Form submitted data is only used for the purpose it was collected
- Improve the visitors journey through our website and overall user experience
What about other websites?
Journey Owl may have links to external websites to provide you with more information, in this case we are not responsible for the content provided of the third-party website.
The cookies that we use
These are cookies that are not stored on your computer and will automatically be deleted when you close your web browser. It is vital for the website to function and will be set regardless of whether you allow other cookies.